Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grampa

Grampa, I love Grampa!  He watches me every day during the week while my people go somewhere.  Early in the morning my mom takes me on a walk & I do my business.  I'm pretty good that way.  She then takes me back to grandma & grandpa's house where I get fed and left to wait for grandpa to wake up.  Sometimes I have to wait a long time.  Then even when he does wake up I have to wait patiently for him.  I know that it's not time for my walk until around 11:30 or 12.  So I wait.  But when the time comes, I have to go find him and make sure he knows it's that time.  Usually he's in his office on the computer.  I follow him around as close to him as I can get until he's ready to take me.  He & I love our walks.  He's a bit slower than me, but thats okay.  I get to sniff alot.   A while ago grandpa said I was sniffing too much and so he started wiping my nose with some kinda wet cloth.  Grandma had to put a stop to that, she said it was a cloth for cleaning only, not for desensitizing my nose.  It didn't work anyway, I still smelled everything.  There are just too many things out there to smell.  
I'm feeling a little jumpy lately, with the bad weather, I'm not getting out as much as I like.  Grandpa likes warm weather & so our walks are not as long as usual.  If I could I would walk until the cows came home and the fat lady sings.  Or so I'm told by my people!

No comments: