Sunday, February 1, 2009


This is my favorite past time.  Especially since the weather is once again so nice.  70's and it's the first day of Feb.  Well actually I have a few other favorites too.  Like going on walks.  Since my dad has been off work so I get to stay home with him.  Which I love.   I do still get taken over to visit with grampa.  I'm told that this is a great way to get him out of the house for a walk.  And walk I must.  At least 3 times a day or I get very up tight!   I don't think this weather is normal for this time of year.  It doesn't smell right, there should be wet weather.  Not blooming trees and flowers.  I wonder if this is going to be a problem down the line?  But for me since I'm a dog, I guess I really don't care.  How's it going to affect me?  Am I going to have to worry about my water bowl being filled only once a day, instead of as often as I need?   I mean come on!  I rather lay in the dirt so if the lawn dies because it doesn't get watered, so what!  I'm not too worried, but it sure seems like my people are.  

No comments: